Monday 28 April 2008

Monday 28th April 2008


Time to start afresh with my blog - after shouting out about DD's singing I just never got around to continuing. But, I want to start uploading and sharing my artwork & cards. We'll see how it progresses (and how often I remember to write here!).


Basically, it was Betsy's (Innovative Stamp Creations) email about posting a link to artwork using ISC rubber stamps which reminded me, so my first card on show was made using the daisy from the ISC 'Watercolour Effect Flowers' sheet. The background's smooshed watercolours on textured paper which is really effective and very addictive and only just a little bit messy, which is a first for me!


1 comment:

Create Arte said...

Hi Lyn,
Please send me an email to istampc @ gmail. com
Trying to reach you...
THanks,
Betsy from ISC